Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I cant afford to pay my bill what do i do?

I was laid off from my job and practically broke.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sorry about your situation, Trevor 😞 You will need to call Koodo (*611) and discuss the possibilities with them. We are volunteers in the public community and have no authority over your account.
Sophia wrote:

Sorry about your situation, Trevor 😞 You will need to call Koodo (*611) and discuss the possib...

Thank you Sophia I will look into it.
Sophia wrote:

Sorry about your situation, Trevor 😞 You will need to call Koodo (*611) and discuss the possib...

Has any one else having trouble getting through to Koodo all I get is "Due to the high number of calls..."
If you are on a tab you can pay off the remaining balance and close your account. You will have to talk to koodo about paying off the remaining balance on your last billing cycle. If you do not have a tab then you can close your account and pay your bill. You will have to talk to koodo about your specific situation
Userlevel 7
Andrew wrote:

If you are on a tab you can pay off the remaining balance and close your account. You will have ...

Closing his account and paying off his tab/accumulated phone bills is probably not a good suggestion considering the fact he is 'practically broke'.