Koodo Community

Community

I cannot use google when connected to my HOME wifi only on my LG3 phone. I get an error message saying it has "timed out" any ideas?

AT&T wireless service  -  Sprint Phone service

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you use yahoo?

Are other devices connected to your wifi experiencing the same issue?

Some easy simple solutions would be to reboot your phone and to unplug yoru router/modem for your internet for a min and plugging it back in again
NO  the other phone in the home is an IPhone and it works perfectly on home Wifi- 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
toni wrote:

NO  the other phone in the home is an IPhone and it works perfectly on home Wifi- 

Ok so not the router/modem issue.  Can cros that off the list of possible causes for the issue

Did you reboot your phone?
Can you get to google on cellular data?
toni wrote:

took the battery out and put back in - and yes can use google as long as NOT on wifi
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
toni wrote:

DO other websites work on wifi?
toni wrote:

not sure what you mean.. I only access google on the LG 3 --
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
toni wrote:

Im a little confused.

What do you mean by this?

I cannot use google when connected to my HOME wifi only on my LG3 phone.

Wait.  Are you with Koodo in Canada using or are you in the US using AT&T wireless service  -  Sprint Phone service?
toni wrote:

United States  AT&T Wireless.  I rebooted my wireless last night and it worked ok for about 5 minutes.  I have some screen shots of the error messages - any way to upload them here?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
toni wrote:

What do you mean by wireless?
Your wireless cellphone, your wireless router?

yes you can upload them here.

Also you do realize this is a Canadian mobile cell phone service (Koodo Mobile) forum right?
You may have better luck speaking with AT&T as they may be more familiar with your situation