Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I cannot find a prepaid sim card

i got a koodo phone the other day and i need a sim card but none of the stores round me sell them. what dobi do?

9 replies

Hi if you have a Walmart, Future Shop, Best buy, or a super store you can get them there they are 20 dollars.
Userlevel 7
Angela wrote:

Hi if you have a Walmart, Future Shop, Best buy, or a super store you can get them there they are...

Hi Angela, currently any Loblaw stores (Superstore, Loblaws, Zehrs, etc.) do not carry Koodo prepaid whatsoever, neither do the Mobile Shops inside those stores (Koodo postpaid only). Sorry!
Angela wrote:

Hi if you have a Walmart, Future Shop, Best buy, or a super store you can get them there they are...

o ya sorry they are sold with the phone they dont have them sold seperately opps sorry
Userlevel 7
You're stuck between a rock and a hard place, my friend. Whereabouts do you live? Have you tried searching online for places that sell them?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here is link to Koodo Shops or Retail partners http://koodomobile.com/en/on/storelocator.shtml
Userlevel 1
Hey Corina, one option that you have is to purchase a prepaid sim from our website. I would treat that as your last resort since you'd have to pay for shipping and a credit card is required. Give the store locator link that Mayumi posted a try. Some stores near you may have one in stock, good luck!
I been look for a prepaid sim card to for koodo cant fine them no where that is not right you can bye koodo prepaid phone but not the sim card for it ....just wasted my money for nothing ......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.there I ask my friend if I can see her sim card to see if it will work guess what it is lucked to ...
Userlevel 6
Sharon Martin wrote:

I been look for a prepaid sim card to for koodo cant fine them no where that is not right you can...

WalMart is an official retailer of Koodo prepaid offerings Sharon, so they should be able to accomodate you on getting a prepaid SIM card. The Koodo kiosks in malls obviously do, too. Do you have a WalMart/Koodo kiosk where you live? And like Mayumi mentioned below, if you bought your Koodo prepaid phone brand new, a prepaid card should be in the packaging.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Where did you buy your Koodo prepaid phone? Didn't a sim card come with the phone? Or you bought it from someone?