Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I cannot access my online account

Says website redirected infinity loop or whatever...
thanks....

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Removing your personal info from this community doesn't effect your self serve account.
Try clearing your browser's history and/or cache and try login again.
If you still have difficulty, call Koodo *611 from your Koodo phone

https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/my-problem-eyxlkfbf7ppcb
Same problem, I have two Koodo accounts, my account works but my GF's does nol. 

I called in last week and they said its a website issue that should be fixed this week. Still nothing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
baka.coriolis wrote:

I called i...

i can login no problem. 

Clearing her browser's history and cache, restart pc and try login again.
If you still have issue, then I would call them back. *611 and option 6 for tech support.

baka.coriolis wrote:

I called i...

I did that, used different computers as well, Firefox, Chrome, private browser modes, they all did not fix it. Also, once I attempt to log into my girlfriends account, and then try my account, I get the same redirect loop error, which is only fixed by clearing the cookie. Even then, her account keeps giving me the redirect loop error. Do note that I've been with Koodo for a few years, I just got her to sign up over the weekend, and hasn't used the sim card yet (her phone is locked, Rogers is giving her the round-about method of unlocking  for her, pointing to a store, which points her to calling in, and over and over.

She's at work currently, I'll get her to call (I don't have her acc info). I will try again, thank you for your assistance.

One last thing, I got her to download the Koodo app and login from there, she gets a login error "Account manager needs to approve access".

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
baka.coriolis wrote:

I called i...

"I just got her to sign up over the weekend, and hasn't used the sim card yet"

- What phone she has? If it's not an iPhone, Koodo should be able to unlock her phone($35) when you open an account with Koodo at a store.
So, she should ask them about unlocking her phone too when she call Koodo.
Tell them you just signed up and previous provider is giving you hard time to unlock your phone.  
I can't tell if this service is still available, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right? 😉

You can access your Koodo app after you register self serve account successfully.  
http://help.koodomobile.com/self-serve/registering/how-do-i-register-for-self-serve
baka.coriolis wrote:

I called i...

Wow, you're quick with replies, I appreciate it!

She has an iPhone 5, not looking to get a new phone yet. I will definitely ask.

As for the Koodo App, that makes sense, but since we can't into self serve (redirect loop), we're stuck here. Hopefully we can call in and have them fix it, maybe during registration, something was done wrong or that the account was incorrectly set up. I wasn't there when she bought a plan at a Koodo booth nor when she registered for a self serve account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
baka.coriolis wrote:

I called i...

Hahaha, I have late start today 🙂

Koodo can't unlock iPhone from different carrier.(I just wanted let you know before I go)
baka.coriolis wrote:

I called i...

An update, it randomly worked in the afternoon on Wednesday, self serve worked and everything looked fine. But later that evening, it has the redirect loop and has been that way since. Haven't called in yet though.