Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I can't send any messages when i have unlimited texting

I have the Samsung Ace 2x and all of a sudden i cant send texts. I have unlimited texting, but when i try to send a text, it wont send. I can recieve texts, i just cant send them. Help.
icon

Best answer by Chad Burr 25 February 2014, 05:40

Hi Gloria, Have you tried turning the device off and removing the sim card and battery (if it's removable) for a couple minutes? If not try that and see if your problem isn't resolved. Edit: Are you trying to send a normal text or a picture text? If it's a picture text, remeber that data needs to be enabled for you to send pictures. To enable data (assuming it's not blocked on your account) goto settings, wireless and networks, more, mobile networks, data enabled (or Use Packet Data).

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Gloria, Have you tried turning the device off and removing the sim card and battery (if it's removable) for a couple minutes? If not try that and see if your problem isn't resolved. Edit: Are you trying to send a normal text or a picture text? If it's a picture text, remeber that data needs to be enabled for you to send pictures. To enable data (assuming it's not blocked on your account) goto settings, wireless and networks, more, mobile networks, data enabled (or Use Packet Data).