Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I can't login to the self serve app on my Samsung Galaxy S3.

All I want to do is check my billing and you won't let me

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Brenda, sorry you're having trouble, what happens when you go to get your bill ?
I have the app and when i try to log in it tells me that to try again. Just want to check my bill.
Userlevel 7
Brenda Cheshire wrote:

I have the app and when i try to log in it tells me that to try again. Just want to check my bill.

Have you tried logging into the regular self serve site? Verify your login information and try again. What phone do you have?
Brenda Cheshire wrote:

Samsung galaxy 3. Ok will try
Userlevel 7
Brenda Cheshire wrote:

If it works there but not on your phone you'll want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
Userlevel 7
Brenda Cheshire wrote:

Oh and are you on prepaid ? The app doesn't work for prepaid accounts (yet).
Brenda Cheshire wrote:

No it wont let me access my account with self serve site either. Sends me off to setting ip new email account and when i put in new email it says its invalid. Then i use my existing email it tells me that koodo will send me an email to verify. And that cycle just keeps on going on over and over.
Userlevel 7
Brenda Cheshire wrote:

Sounds like you've accidentally been set up as an account manager instead of the user. You'll need to call Koodo in the morning and have a rep straighten it out. Calling tech support is free. You can call them from your phone free too by dialing 611 or *611
Brenda Cheshire wrote:

Thanks.......can somebody at the kiosk in the mall help me?
Userlevel 7
Brenda Cheshire wrote:

Possibly, but it's a simple fix over the phone.
Brenda Cheshire wrote:

Ok thanks for all your help......:)
Userlevel 7
Brenda Cheshire wrote:

You're welcome and good luck.
Userlevel 6
Brenda Cheshire wrote:

Brenda, do you know how this might have happened? We are customers just like you and come across this situation quite often. When you bought your phone, do you remember the people asking you for an email address as part of managing your account? Was it the same one you are trying to log in with now? Just trying to figure out the mistery and maybe suggest to koodo that something is broken in the process. They've been pretty good in the past listening to us when we come across something that doesn't work as it should.
Brenda Cheshire wrote:

Yes i bought it at wal-mart don't remember if I gave out email address. But this has been giving me trouble right from the beginning. Can't get on site or app .so i have to rely on text message on how much my bill is
Userlevel 7
Brenda Cheshire wrote:

Did you register for self serve? Did you call koodo?