Koodo Community

Community

I can't find any of my folders or emails that I sent or recieved from my contacts.

My yahoo email seems to be working now, but I can't find any of my folders or emails that I sent or recieved from my contacts. I have an lg g4. How do I find the folders? I have 500 mb of data,

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What email client are you using to access Yahoo mail?

David wrote:

What email client are you using to access Yahoo mail?

I used my gmail account I think
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you tried to remove your account and put it back on? Maybe that will fix the problem.
Robert wrote:

Have you tried to remove your account and put it back on? Maybe that will fix the problem.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the yahoo email app for android once already but I still can't see any of my folders or contacts. I do have a phone icon and a contacts icon on my lg g4 though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Neither the phone icon nor the contact icon of which have anything to do with your email. I'm not familiar with the Yahoo mail app, however, most have a menu icon (three horizontal lines) which will allow you to find other folders on your Yahoo email account.