Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I can't feel the vibrator on my LG G3. Is this normal?

I just got a LG G3. I like it a lot. But when I get a call or text, I don't feel the vibrator. I tried turning up the vibration to max. I thought it may be my holster case, that the clip holds the phone too far from me. But I took the phone out of the case, and put the phone against my hip and the vibrator is still quite weak. So:

LG G3 owners: Can you feel your phone vibrate? If so, what holster do you use? Is there a way to further increase the vibration strength of the phone?

icon

Best answer by Austin Kenny 5 January 2016, 23:01

Go in to settings under sound and make sure sound with vibration is on and vibration strength is up and if you want go down and find vibration type and change it if you want or make a new one and i use the otterbox with the belt clip case and can usally feel it and defently can feel it when its in my pocket

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Go in to settings under sound and make sure sound with vibration is on and vibration strength is up and if you want go down and find vibration type and change it if you want or make a new one and i use the otterbox with the belt clip case and can usally feel it and defently can feel it when its in my pocket