Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I can't delete unwanted downloads

My phone keeps trying to download things I don't want and now the memory is full and I can't receive any text, I also can't delete the unwanted downloads, Help!!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
what kind of phone do you have and what are these downloads that just happen by them self?
the phone is a lg p500 k (android) the downloads look like the android symbol
Userlevel 1
If you're refeering to LG Cookie Plus GS500g an HSPA Feature phone, I'm not sure if you can diseable Data on that phone?
Userlevel 4
MatB wrote:

If you're refeering to LG Cookie Plus GS500g an HSPA Feature phone, I'm not sure if you can disea...

After looking at a test model we had kicking around, you are correct Mat. It cannot be disabled from what I saw in the settings
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MatB wrote:

If you're refeering to LG Cookie Plus GS500g an HSPA Feature phone, I'm not sure if you can disea...

That's not the phone they are talking about its the LG P500 which you can disable the data like every other Android phone. Lorraine can you send a photo of the screen showing what apps your talking about? If not it might be best to go to a kiosk and show them what your talking about.
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

In that case yes Paul, Data can be diseabled
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MatB wrote:

The P500 would be the Optimus One.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MatB wrote:

Exactly, couldn't remember the name of but I remember because it was one of the first phones I had with koodo. Thanks Timo 🙂