Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I CAN'T ACCESS MY SELF SERVE ACCOUT!!

Userlevel 1
every time I try to access my self server account it will say I need to get permission from the owner? then it'll say if your the owner it log out and try again so I do and after I do the process and i'm logged in and I click on self server it say page 404 not found and  I've done it over and over in different ways and there's always something wrong

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your login is setup as a manager and not the account owner. You'll need to call customer service so they can fix it from their end.
Userlevel 1
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Your login is setup as a manager and not the account owner. You'll need to call customer service ...

will they charge me for it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Your login is setup as a manager and not the account owner. You'll need to call customer service ...

No, they won't. Because you can't fix this issue by yourself
Userlevel 1
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

how?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

? You'll need to call customer service as Timo said. They won't charge you. "611 from your Koodo phone , option 5 Tell them you can't access your self serve.
Userlevel 1
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

thank you guys!!