Koodo Community

Community

i asked to suspend my number as i was on vacation now its not activating

im not able to activate my number

18 replies

Sorry to hear your having problems with this matter. How long on vacation ? I've asked to have my # suspended to catch up on a bill but was giving a time limit. As for questions regarding your personal acct I'd speak to a rep or higher up if it's not resolved. G L
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
By suspend do you mean seasonal hold? If so just choose a plan and add it to your account and all should be back to normal.
Allan wrote:

By suspend do you mean seasonal hold? If so just choose a plan and add it to your account and all...

2 weeks
Allan wrote:

By suspend do you mean seasonal hold? If so just choose a plan and add it to your account and all...

I tried calling customer care . Got no response
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Did you try adding a plan to your account via self serve?
Allan wrote:

Yes not happening
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Did you try contacting them through Facebook?
Allan wrote:

No I don't know how to do contact
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Send message 
https://www.facebook.com/Koodo
Allan wrote:

Where to enter feedback
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Feedback for this community or your experience...?  
You can put t in here. 
if you don't want it in public community, then you can also send message/feedback through FB.
Allan wrote:

Waiting for reply
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your line was suspended instead of just placed on seasonal hold ($15/month), you need to go to the report a lost phone section of self serve and unsuspend it from there
It was on hold for 2 weeks and I was told no charges apply for less than a month
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sumeet Joshi wrote:

It was on hold for 2 weeks and I was told no charges apply for less than a month

From my understanding, if a number is "suspended" all regular charges apply.  If your number is placed on "seasonal hold", there is a $15/month charge. 

If no charges were to apply, did you have your plan canceled?

At this point I recommend contacting Koodo via private message on facebook or twitter and a rep can look into your account (As mentioned by Mayumi and Robert above)
Sumeet Joshi wrote:

Can share contact number please
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sumeet Joshi wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/Koodo/
I'm trying from last 2 days to activate my number but not getting any help