Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I am travelling in the U.S and i got the 10ALL add on if i get a call from Canada do i pay or is that included in the unlimited minutes?

If i'm travelling in the U.S and i purchase the 10ALL add on if i get a call from Canada do i pay extra or is that included in the unlimited minutes?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
It's included. Enjoy your trip and Add-on.
Thanks for the quick response Brad.Also how long does it take after i text 10ALL to 4545 will it take effect? And if i'm there longer than 10 days is there a small fee or do i pay through the nose lol?
Userlevel 7
Mark Mccaffrey wrote:

Thanks for the quick response Brad.Also how long does it take after i text 10ALL to 4545 will it ...

It's supposedly instant but you should get a confirmation text back.

I do belive you can retext for another roaming package.

Mark Mccaffrey wrote:

Thanks for the quick response Brad.Also how long does it take after i text 10ALL to 4545 will it ...

Thanks

Mark Mccaffrey wrote:

I chose 10TXT but want to upgrade to 10ALL. Will I be credited for the $15 already spent or will I have to pay an additional $40. Thanks for your help.
Userlevel 7
Mark Mccaffrey wrote:

You will have to pay an additionnal 40$
Mark Mccaffrey wrote:

That seems unfair but par for the course for our cell oligarchy. What are per call rates on the 10TXT plan then? Thanks again for your help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mark Mccaffrey wrote:

I think they are the same as if you didn't have any add-on. Which is 1,50$/min!