Koodo Community
Solved

i am a new user, ordered the phone and it is activated by Koodo automatically, But


I haven't got the phone yet because of UPS delay. Who should I contact, why it will charge me $10 if I call the customer service?
icon

Best answer by David AKU 4 December 2018, 00:45

corollace wrote:


corollace wrote:

Why do you need to contact Koodo? What are you going to ask them?

Well, I got charged without using it for a week. shall I get the credit back to me?



Possibly your issue should be with the delay caused by UPS. Had they delivered as contracted, you would not have had the lack of use.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Badge +4
Orders are usually activated before being delivered so the phone will work when it's received.

If you contact Koodo you're only charged if you have them do something that you could've done yourself online. Asking a question doesn't get you charged.
Userlevel 2
corollace wrote:

I haven't got the phone yet because of UPS delay. Who should I contact, why it will charge me $10 if I call the customer service?



ups delay?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Why do you need to contact Koodo? What are you going to ask them?
Mats wrote:

Orders are usually activated before being delivered so the phone will work when it's received.

If you contact Koodo you're only charged if you have them do something that you could've done yourself online. Asking a question doesn't get you charged.


Thank you1
Huawei wrote:


corollace wrote:

I haven't got the phone yet because of UPS delay. Who should I contact, why it will charge me $10 if I call the customer service?

ups delay?


Yes, it was sitting there distribution centre for a couple of days and sent me an email there will be a business day delay from last week, then supposed to be today, but apparently I wasn't home when they tried to deliver it. I can only pick it up at access point tomorrow.
corollace wrote:


Why do you need to contact Koodo? What are you going to ask them?

Well, I got charged without using it for a week. shall I get the credit back to me?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
corollace wrote:


corollace wrote:

Why do you need to contact Koodo? What are you going to ask them?

Well, I got charged without using it for a week. shall I get the credit back to me?



Possibly your issue should be with the delay caused by UPS. Had they delivered as contracted, you would not have had the lack of use.