Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I added 500 minutes to my hone but it isn't being recognized. Help

I bought 500 minutes of talk time 3 days ago and now the network is telling me I have no minutes when I haven't used the phone for anything since I added the money to the account. Is anyone else getting this? I added the money, was verbally confirmed of it being added, but now it's telling me I never added the cash. It says the cash is still in my account but naturally I don't have the 12 digit number anymore to re-add what was already added. What is going on??

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
After you add the money did you buy the Talk Booster?
Yes. And it confirmed a 500 minute buy.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
And does your self serve say the money is still there and nothing was purchased? If so then maybe there was an error and the transaction didnt not go through. Try to buy the Talk booster again
I can't do it again without the 12_d.gif code. I discarded it because the buy was confirmed
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rob Stirling wrote:

I can't do it again without the 12_d.gif code. I discarded it because the buy was confirmed

I recommend giving Koodo a call tomorrow. It's *611 on your koodo cell, it's a free call Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm