Koodo Community

Community

Solved

HTC One V won't connect to data

So for some reason my phone won't let me connect to data at all! Ive tried just about everything and read every forum on here that pertains to this. I checked and it says that my Wifi is connected and my network is connected to Koodo Mobile. I have no clue what to do. It sucks that I paid extra money for an android phone when all i can do is talk and text. Can't connect to any internet pages (says network error) or data based apps. PLEASE HELP! I don't want to have to call the customer service line because i usually find them more unhelpful than not, and their always trying to get me to change my plan around.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi Amanda! That’s odd. I imagine that you’ve tried to turn off your phone and remove the sim card. If no change, I will suggest you to visit a Koodo store (http://koo.do/IX6h7U) or to call a tech by dialing 1-866-995-6636 (option #6). Thank you.
Userlevel 4
Is it just wifi you cannot connect to or is it the mobile internet as well?
Userlevel 5
Hey Amanda? Is the mobile network turned on? Have you tried turning airplane mode on and restarting the phone? Are you connected to Wi-Fi?
Hi guys. Thanks for the attempted help, but my brother ended up fixing it for me. Neither of us have a sweet clue what he did but it worked. The phone is possessed and hates me... could be the smashed screen is the reason... getting rid of this garbage phone soon. Thanks for the replies everyone! XOXO 🙂