Koodo Community

Community

Htc One


Bring the htc one to your lineup and you will get more subscribers.

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

First HTC phone : The HTC desire is now offered by Koodo!

Thats not the first HTC phone Koodo's offered, they had the HTC ONE V a little while back. It was a terrible device but it was an HTC none the less. The desire 601 is a great addition to the lineup though I love how it looks and has boom sound and sense 5.5, it will be an awesome midrange device if priced right and will sell better than the HTC ONE with Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

First HTC phone : The HTC desire is now offered by Koodo!

Koodo's facebook page!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

First HTC phone : The HTC desire is now offered by Koodo!

I don't see it anywhere.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
First HTC phone : The HTC desire is now offered by Koodo!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Xavier wrote:

It's been marked down as "Under consideration" YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! Jasarat Siddiqui, ...

The only problem is that even if Koodo does bring it, it's at least 9 months too late.
Userlevel 2
It's been marked down as "Under consideration" YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! Jasarat Siddiqui, you rock!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Heladio Angulo wrote:

Hey guys I was wondering for a while if would koodo sometime add the HTC devices to their list bu...

The idea is under consideration. Maybe we'll see something!
Heladio Angulo wrote:

Hey guys I was wondering for a while if would koodo sometime add the HTC devices to their list bu...

Yes you're right but there are always many rumors on the web so I thought somebody had maybe heard something. Thanks and let's give time to the time and see what happen. Personally, I hope that HTC will bring us nice suprises next year.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Heladio Angulo wrote:

Hey guys I was wondering for a while if would koodo sometime add the HTC devices to their list bu...

Nobody will know till it happens and to add who knows if HTC will even still be around next year really, only time will tell.
Hey guys I was wondering for a while if would koodo sometime add the HTC devices to their list but it never happend. Really, I'm very disappointed but anyways, does somebody know if it could happen maybe next year?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jasarat Siddiqui wrote:

I clicked the link and only one person was against buying the htc one because the htc one v so do...

Stupid move on any struggling manufacturer's part, be it HTC, Nokia, LG or whatever. How is asking for a minimum purchase of let's say 100,000 and getting zero orders better than having carriers order whatever quantity they want?
Userlevel 6
Jasarat Siddiqui wrote:

I clicked the link and only one person was against buying the htc one because the htc one v so do...

Okay, so the "this guy" was referring to the original poster, basically a tongue-in-cheek suggestion to read his post, star and comment there rather than start a new thread, sorry if my sense of humour offended. Your other point, however, will not play out. Unfortunately there is no cellphone manufacturer that will sell to a provider in limited quantity. HTC will likely demand a quantity that Koodo will be unwilling to risk on a brand that their loyal customers have no faith in.
I clicked the link and only one person was against buying the htc one because the htc one v so don't give me "this guy" and if average customers are the deal then koodo should buy limited quantity and see if it sells and if it doesn't discontinue the product and if it does sell, koodo will have to buy more and the people with bad experiences with htc one v will hear some buzz about htc one and might give it another shot.
Userlevel 6
So you say, but Koodo customers haven't had the brightest experience with HTC so far. I know, you know and a whole lot of other people on this community know that you can't compare the One to the One V, they're lightyears apart in performance. HOWEVER, your average customer is not as informed as you or I or, say, this guy: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/get_the_htc_one_koodo , so they'll likely shy away from the brand. It sucks, I know, but unless you can convince people who've bought the HTC One V it'll likely never come to Koodo.
Userlevel 1
That can be said for a lot of new phones coming out ...I want one

Reply