Koodo Community

Community

Solved

HTC Desire 320 data not working?

So I bought the HTC Desire 320 a couple of months ago on a prepaid plan, and a few weeks ago, I bought the 100 MB Data Booster. I've tried turning on the data connection a number of times and attempted to load a page in Chrome, access Instagram or Facebook, etc., but it doesn't ever seem to be able to connect.

In fact, I can see on my Booster Usage on Selfserve that I've not used a single MB of data.
I have no issue connecting to WiFi networks, and I can't find anything in the user guide to help me fix this. Has anyone face this problem or have a fix for it?

4 replies

Maybe it's an anntena on the phone thats not working. Try taking it back to koodo and maybe they will gove you another one or they will fix it. Good thing you didn't get charged for that data!
Userlevel 7
Logan O wrote:

Maybe it's an anntena on the phone thats not working. Try taking it back to koodo and maybe they ...

Better idea
Logan O wrote:

Maybe it's an anntena on the phone thats not working. Try taking it back to koodo and maybe they ...

Taking the SIM out seemed to work! Weird... all the other settings were selected correctly before. Oh well, nice to know the hardware itself isn't broken!