Koodo Community

Community

Solved

HTC Desire 320 boot up screen freezing

Hi, I bought a HTC Desire 320 and it recently started to get stuck on the boot up screen, it occasionally resets and gets stuck again on the screen. The white background with the green htc logo. I've tried taking the battery out, as well as factory resetting it, nothing seems to work. Any help would be much appreciated.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi Nathan, your phone might need to be repaired then. The best would be to go directly to a Koodo store and let a rep have a look at it. If needed, he can send the handset for repairs. You'll find more information on this link: http://koo.do/JVO5Mk. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Yannick wrote:

Hi Nathan, your phone might need to be repaired then. The best would be to go directly to a Koodo...

Okay, Thanks!
Yannick wrote:

Hi Nathan, your phone might need to be repaired then. The best would be to go directly to a Koodo...

Hello Nathan I'm hereing your screen is freezing there are couple rosion apps runing in the back round please make shour you clar what's runing by pressing the home botten or go in app Manger you allows clare there to? I hope this helps you please take care