Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to use this Self Serve stuff

17 replies

Did you verify your email? There should have been an email sent to you and click the hyperlink within the email. If your still having trouble call customer service and they will be able to help you help.
Steven wrote:

Did you verify your email? There should have been an email sent to you and click the hyperlink wi...

yes, I did verify my email by clicking the URL within the email.
I have googled what I could looks like no one got the same issue as mine !
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
looks like you are registered as an account manager instead of the account owner. This often happens when a store rep enters your email into the system but makes a mistake in the spelling. This causes any subsequent attempts at creating a profile to register as managers since an accountcan have only one owner. Call Customer service, they should be able to straighten it out in about 5 minutes.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

looks like you are registered as an account manager instead of the account owner. This often hap...

Thanks a lot, I will try and let you know later today.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

looks like you are registered as an account manager instead of the account owner. This often hap...

I called the customer service just now, and they fixed everything for me!! thank you so much for your help! One last question, for Koodo is there any place online I can view my call history, like incoming and outgoing call numbers and cost per each of them? I went through all the sections in self serve, found nothing. It just tells how many minutes left, but I have no idea if the right minutes were deducted.
Userlevel 1
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

It'll be availabe soon ..(that's what koodo says) you can only view billed usage..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

There is no way to view individual call details untill they have been billed. When the bill comes out though you can view the full list of all calls made, what time they were made and which ones, if any were chargeable.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

It's pretty clear, Thank you very much, guys!
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Hi, Timo, one more question. As I started using Koodo from only yesterday, when I went to the "airtime minute usage" in Self Serve online, I saw it says "Current cycle (25 of 30 days through)", is that why I got only 100 anytime mintues out of the 400 minutes? (I bought the $35 no data double minutes plan which should have 400 minutes) In this case, my current bill will be charged fully saying $35 or just 5 days of it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

You are correct that your minutes are being prorated because there are only a few days left in this billing cycle. when your new billing cycle starts your minutes will reset tot he full 400 minutes. Since koodo typically charges for plans and add-ons a month in advance, on the first bill you will see a charge (about $7) for the first 5 days of service, plus the $35 for the first full month of service. On subsequent bills you will just be charged the $35 for the plan, for the month you are going into, plus any overage charges for the month you have just completed.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

OMG, I did not expect you are still online. Thank you so much and good night!!!
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Sorry, I am back again. I have no idea why my anytime minutes usage does not change at all in "self serve" online? although I made a few calls (out of unlimited time) and some international call recently, please see attachement below.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Usage info in self serve can be out of date by up to 24 hrs...
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

ok 🙂 I will be waiting for another couple of hours till it is 24 hours. thanks a lot!
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

still does not change at all, it has been over 36 hours......I got 0/93 mins as long as I have koodo.
anytime minutes does not change at all.....is that because I started using Koodo only 2 days ago and system did not update my info yet?