Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to unlock my device since december 1 2017 CRTC rule apply

Hi I could i unlock my device free of charge since the new rules on december 1 apply ?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo has been unlocking devices for free since around the second week of November. To unlock you can just send them a message via Facebook.
I try through face book no reply after 15 hours I am so close to to cancel my service after long time with koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
muhammad khokhar wrote:

I try through face book no reply after 15 hours I am so close to to cancel my service after long ...

https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/how-and-who-to-contact-to-get-my-phone-unlock-send-message-on-face-book-last-night-no-reply If you are in desperate need to unlock it you can call them but you'll likely just be on hold longer than you want to.
Userlevel 7
muhammad khokhar wrote:

I try through face book no reply after 15 hours I am so close to to cancel my service after long ...

You also have the option to pay a third party unlocker for more immediate service.
You can unlock the phone for free by calling customer care, there is no fee for that!
Userlevel 7
Sagith wrote:

You can unlock the phone for free by calling customer care, there is no fee for that!

True but there is a long wait time.