Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to uninstall chrome

Userlevel 2
Is there any way to delete or uninstall chrome browser from my apps ?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Goto settings. ... Apps... Chrome If you see uninstall then yes If you see uninstall updates, then no
Userlevel 2
Yea it says only uninstall sonif I'm having issues with the app should I delete cache or disable
Userlevel 2
Because when I'm on twitter and when I click on a video link it takes me there but can't watch video all it shows is the play icon that's all
Userlevel 7
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

Because when I'm on twitter and when I click on a video link it takes me there but can't watch vi...

I don't understand, what does it say under the chrome app. Uninstall? Or uninstall updates?
Userlevel 2
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

Because when I'm on twitter and when I click on a video link it takes me there but can't watch vi...

Uninstall updates and disable. What does uninstall udates and disable do
Userlevel 7
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

Okay so you can't uninstall it but you can keep the system from using it by disabling it. If you're not happy with chrome you can try Dolphin or Boat browsers instead. Both are very good and come with great reviews. If you want to try to continue using chrome then I'd suggest clearing the apps cache and trying again.
Userlevel 2
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

Okay thanks and how would I clear the app cache thank you.
Userlevel 7
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

Userlevel 2
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

Dolphin browser works good now when I click on a twitter video link it automatic plays the video. Chrome I have to press play
Userlevel 7
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

So you're OK now?