Koodo Community
Solved

How to turn on VoLTE

• 6 February 2021
  • 5 replies

How do I turn on VoLTE for the LG Stylo 3 Plus on Android 7.0.0 when my phone does not have the VoLTE option on the Mobile networks page?

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 6 February 2021, 05:55

How do I turn on VoLTE for the LG Stylo 3 Plus on Android 7.0.0 when my phone does not have the VoLTE option on the Mobile networks page?

You can try these steps to turn on VoLTE on your LG Stylo 3 Plus. 

1. From the home screen, tap Phone.
  2. Tap the Menu icon at the top right. You may need to remove the Pen Pop icon to see it.
  3. Tap Call settings.
  4. Slide the VoLTE switch to turn it on or off.

If it doesn’t work, I would suggest you to contact LG and see if they can help you out. You can either use their Chatbot, speak with a live agent at 1-888-542-2623, or fill out the inquiry form.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That really should be it.

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/volte

Your phone is on the compatible list. I mean, you could check if its a LG-M470 specifically. Otherwise I’d contact Koodo for technical support. Is your phone fully updated?

Yes, it’s a LG-M470 and fully updated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can try these steps to turn on VoLTE on your LG Stylo 3 Plus. 

1. From the home screen, tap Phone.
  2. Tap the Menu icon at the top right. You may need to remove the Pen Pop icon to see it.
  3. Tap Call settings.
  4. Slide the VoLTE switch to turn it on or off.

If it doesn’t work, I would suggest you to contact LG and see if they can help you out. You can either use their Chatbot, speak with a live agent at 1-888-542-2623, or fill out the inquiry form.

Badge +4

Try this; from the home screen, tap Phone > tap the Menu icon (3 dots) at the top right. (You may need to remove the Pen Pop icon to see it). Tap Call settings. Slide the VoLTE switch to turn it on or off.

I don’t have VoLTE  option under Call settings either.  I will try LG.  Thanks.