Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to Retrieve Previously Bought Ringtones

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and im wondering how i would retrieve ringtones that i had bought and dowloaded on my old phone. This phone is not very user friendly, to me anyway. I also seem to have issuess with it running slowly and/or not working properly when i want to use it. Anyone else have issues with this phone? I am new with a touchscreen phone so it may be that im just not used to it. Do touchscreens have more issues with freezing and/or the screen not working properly?
icon

Best answer by Shane Sekel 3 June 2013, 18:59

Sorry to say but if you didn't purchase the ringtones through the android market you won't be able to retrieve them. But never fear. Download "Zedge" is a free app on the app store that has thousands of ringtones. Best part is there all free too!! Keep fit and have fun!

View original

1 reply

Sorry to say but if you didn't purchase the ringtones through the android market you won't be able to retrieve them. But never fear. Download "Zedge" is a free app on the app store that has thousands of ringtones. Best part is there all free too!! Keep fit and have fun!