Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to know account number?

I want to register for Self Serve, but I am in abroad and I don't have my account number nor contract information with me, which means I cannot even call somewhere to ask for my account number. If someone knows how to find the account number with this situation, please let me know ASAP. I need to pay my bill online.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you have a recent bill or maybe a payment confirmation email from Koodo? Try checking any emails you have from Koodo to see if there is an account number there. If not than you'll have to contact Koodo and see if they can help you out. You can send them a message via facebook or twitter. What do you need your self serve account for? If you just need to make a payment, check usage, etc, you can call 611 and use the automated system until you get back home.
I never received any emails yet. I will try to contact them on facebook or twitter. 
I need to pay my first bill for my monthly payment, but I cannot call 611 because I am in abroad currently. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you know you can call the toll-free number using Skype? Its going to be a free call
Robert wrote:

Did you know you can call the toll-free number using Skype? Its going to be a free call

So, if I call 611 on Skype, does that work? Or, is there any specific number I need to call on Skype?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

You would need to call Koodo's toll free number. I believe this is their "out of Canada" number. +1 647-788-4337. 
Robert wrote:

Thanks Robert, I will try call the number on Skype.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Try  1-866-995-6636. It is a toll free number and should cost you nothing. The other number would require the purchase of Skype credits.

Robert wrote:

Thank you David, I'll try call the number you give. If it does not work, I'll contact to the Allan's number.
I need my account no., Because I have to pay my bill, and I think koodo sends them out the first week of the month
Userlevel 6
Leo Martineau wrote:

I need my account no., Because I have to pay my bill, and I think koodo sends them out the first ...

If you log into your self serve, you can get your account number, as well as pay your bill directly from there. Alternatively, it will be in the original email you received when you joined, or the paperwork if you received any.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Leo Martineau wrote:

I need my account no., Because I have to pay my bill, and I think koodo sends them out the first ...

Koodo generates bills and sends notifications throughout the month, so they don't all come in at the same time. Your account number is available through self-serve, or if you are not set up on self-serve yet, you can contact them and get set up right away to find your account number.

Leo Martineau wrote:

I'm not sure for Leo Martineau's situation, but for my case, I never received any email yet. I just got a text message that says my first payment is ready.
I don't even register Self Serve yet, so I need my account number to register.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Leo Martineau wrote:

Ok so did you hear back yet from Koodo? I see now above you asked earlier about it. There's not much else that we can tell you besides what already has.
Leo Martineau wrote:

I never get any emails from Koodo yet. Thanks, I will call on Skype first, if it doesn't work, I definitely contact on Facebook or Twitter.