Koodo Community
Solved

how to increase the spending limit in tab balance.

I am looking to increase my spending limit . sometime there is good phone come in deal and i  change phone frequently and buy more than one phone. but i can not spent more than $500 , If i pay of my balance and still i cant spent, does any one have idea how to increse ?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I assume you mean the tab and not the spending limit program? It sounds like you're referring to the tab. The regular tab I up to 360 and the tab plus is 504 and that's all you get I'm afraid.
Thanks, Goran, I mean spending limit, I.e My tab balance is -150, now i am not able to purchase two phone worth of 360. they restricted to spent $500 only. I can only buy one phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The spending limit program is quite strigent. I suggest being patient until you reach the six month review mark, don't be late for any payments and stay within he overall limit, and you'll be good to go then!
Userlevel 3
Hey Mitul!

We just want to clarify with you that you are not on a spending limit program.

It seems that you have purchased a new phone and have used the regular Tab with the $360 financing. You would have also been eligible for the Tab plus which is $504 financing!

As you have 1 active line, you can finance 1 phone at a time only! Were you looking to get a second phone?
Thank Julie & Goran,

Yes, I am looking for second phone with same line. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mitul wrote:

Thank Julie & Goran,

Yes, I am looking for second phone with same line. 

It is not  possible to have two phones on the same line. You can switch a SIM card between two phones, but you can't have two phones simultaneously sharing the same number.
Userlevel 3
If you want to finance your second phone, you would have to open a second line on your account, which you are eligible for! It is not possible to finance 2 phones on 1 Tab.

If opening a second line is not an option for you, have you considered purchasing your second phone out right?