Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to extend my add on for another month?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
More
Details
Needed
I want to extend my US calling add-on for another month but the self serve won't let me
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Norma Simpson wrote:

I want to extend my US calling add-on for another month but the self serve won't let me

You'll have to wait till it expires Norma. 
Norma Simpson wrote:

It has expired and I'm trying to add it for another month and it's saying error, refresh or try again later
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Norma Simpson wrote:

Hmmmm...just tried and it works fine. Maybe logout Norma and back again. It should work. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Norma, I believe you are talking about your US unlimited add-on. Looking at your account that expires on the 28th this month. You can log into your Koodo online account the next day and added to your account. Then take it off when you no longer need it. Alternately if you call us we can put it on for you, just bear in mind there is a $10 service fee for that. There is no transaction fee for online.
Bernard wrote:

Norma, I believe you are talking about your US unlimited add-on. Looking at your account that exp...

Thanks
OK thanks