Koodo Community
Solved

How to download paid game apps on Android?

• 11 September 2019
  • 4 replies

Hello. Is anyone on the forum able to help me? How to download paid apps from Google Play. I really need it. Thanks very much.
icon

Best answer by Goran 28 November 2019, 17:49

Ah you were looking to get paid apps for free. That works I guess if you want the apks. I’ve been doing google Rerwards to get google play store credits to pay for apps. Adds up over time and I don’t have to worry about any backdoor options crapping out and get updates automatically and such.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tap the purchase button. You will be asked for your credit card number. Enter the number to purchase the app.
If you do not have a credit card you can purchase a Google play gift card from the store and add the funds to your account balance using the redeem code option in the google play menu.

Thank you for comment. I have found the answer for myself. I download tutuapp 3.4.1 on tutuappplus. It works very well. Thanks very much.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you for comment. I have found the answer for myself. I download tutuapp 3.4.1 on tutuappplus. It works very well. Thanks very much.

I’d be careful with modded apps.  You never know what code devs may have injected into those apps

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ah you were looking to get paid apps for free. That works I guess if you want the apks. I’ve been doing google Rerwards to get google play store credits to pay for apps. Adds up over time and I don’t have to worry about any backdoor options crapping out and get updates automatically and such.