Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how to change your plan to unlimited data

7 replies

Userlevel 7
While you have pay per use access to as much data as you want, Koodo doesn't offer a plan which includes unlimited data.
Userlevel 6
Chad Burr wrote:

While you have pay per use access to as much data as you want, Koodo doesn't offer a plan which i...

Even with overages, Chad, isn't there a 10GB excessive usage soft cap? I think they suspend the line if going over 10GB, even if you're willingly paying for it... Not 100% sure though.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

While you have pay per use access to as much data as you want, Koodo doesn't offer a plan which i...

Idk tbh
Userlevel 6
Chad Burr wrote:

I'll ask the powers that be 🙂 EDIT: Labor Day [i]may make us have to wait on an official answer, though!
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

I'm sure the OP isn't even going to do that so no rush...lol
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Be good for us to know
Userlevel 6
Chad Burr wrote:

:oD