Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to change old plan ?

How do I change my current plan with old Tabs into other old plans through self serve? I can't find plan change button on my self serve now. My phone is android, motoG. I haven't paid off Tabs yet.

16 replies

Userlevel 3
Log in, go to Phone Services, click on your profile, it will show your plan then just click change plan.
Under view plan details? Seems it doesn't show any change plan to click, just showing my plan details. Can yoy explain how to go on the page you said? Thanks!
Under view plan details? Seems it doesn't show any change plan to click, just showing my plan details. Can you explain how to go on the page you said? Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Scroll down the page and you will see "change my plan"tag and more options. You can change to one of the older plans through this. If you want to switch to a new plan, you will need to pay off your tab.

Nothing found at the bottom of the page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Izumi wrote:

Did you log into self serve?
Userlevel 3
Izumi wrote:

If you see your plan details, right below there is a black box that says "change plans". Do you see that?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Izumi wrote:

I uploaded screen shot above....
Izumi wrote:

Hi Mayumi, yes i've logged in. Emilx, no black box as you say...i see only my plan details like data usage, minutes and then Manage add-ons, and Get more add-ons. that's it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Izumi wrote:

Ohhh, you are using Koodo  app.
You cant change your plan from your app. You have to log into self serve account.
Userlevel 3
Izumi wrote:

Ahhhhhh......mystery solved. 
Izumi wrote:

Is my understanding correct that Self serve account is only on computers, not mobile phones?
Userlevel 7
Izumi wrote:

Yes i believe it is desktop only, although you may be able to access it from your phone's browser.
Izumi wrote:

Now i understand i need to use self serve on onternet, not on my app. Thank you for your help, all!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Izumi wrote:

Self serve is accessed from two ways App : only on mobile Internet site : mobile and desktop
Izumi wrote:

Thank you all!