Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how to change my information on self serve llike my home addressme address

Can't figure out how to change billing address

10 replies

Userlevel 7
You cannot change your billing address online. You must call in because you may have to fax in proof.
Userlevel 7
Hello wrote:

Chat Burr, really? The amount of false information spread by Mobile Masters has gone up significa...

Good thing you're back to catch all of our mistakes.
Userlevel 6
Hi Jessica, simply log in your Self Serve account and click on "Billing Address" on the main page 🙂 Thank you! 
Userlevel 7
Yannick wrote:

Hi Jessica, simply log in your Self Serve account and click on "Billing Address" on the main page...

Got it confused with changing your name. Oh hello duh. Good to see you got the right info.
Userlevel 6
Yannick wrote:

Hi Jessica, simply log in your Self Serve account and click on "Billing Address" on the main page...

No problem, Chad :) 
Yannick wrote:

I don't see it..
Userlevel 3
Yannick wrote:

Hey Jessica,

Login to to your monthly customer [b]Self-Serve account then go to the [b]Overview page. Once there scroll down to "[b]Can’t find what you’re looking for? Try one of these links:" section and choose [b]Billing Address. Fill in your new address' details and [b]Confirm.

Hope this helps!

Yannick wrote:

Still can't get it:-(
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here's how

I click on that and a page opens saying url not found why?