Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how to block people on Samsung galaxy ace s2

this person keeps texting me and it's annoying me a lot and I want to block them I've tried everything ! when j click on contact info there's no 'add to block list' or 'reject call' can someone please help me? I'm so fed up already.
icon

Best answer by Paul Deschamps 20 January 2014, 06:12

Try going to the dialer app and go to the settings within the dialer app and see if there's an option to block calls or spam. I don't know if that phone has it or not. If not you can download many apps that will block calls and or texts, some anti-virus apps have them built in like "Comodo antivirus". Just do a search for call blocker in the Google Playstore and you'll find something if the phone doesn't have the feature built in.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try going to the dialer app and go to the settings within the dialer app and see if there's an option to block calls or spam. I don't know if that phone has it or not. If not you can download many apps that will block calls and or texts, some anti-virus apps have them built in like "Comodo antivirus". Just do a search for call blocker in the Google Playstore and you'll find something if the phone doesn't have the feature built in.