Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How much would it be if I wanted to trade in my (broken) Samsung Galaxy S3 in for the iPhone 6??

So my friend broke my Samsung Galaxy S3 and it is so expensive to fix!! I can get a new phone for cheaper!! How much woul dit be to trade in my Samsung for an iPhone 6??

5 replies

Userlevel 7
You have to bring in your phone to be evaluated. Truth is though, if it's notnworking, you won't get much.
Userlevel 7
I wouldn't bother. Trade ins are lowballs to start with and if it's broken it may even come out to be 0.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just repair it and sell it to someone who need it. Your phone will note be evaluated much if it's not opening ...
Robert wrote:

Just repair it and sell it to someone who need it. Your phone will note be evaluated much if it's...

I have a question. I bought my s3 the beginning of March but i wanna get a new phone and im on a monthly bill (no tab) am i still able to upgrade?
Userlevel 7
Robert wrote:

Just repair it and sell it to someone who need it. Your phone will note be evaluated much if it's...

You're still able to upgrade whenever you want but be aware that tabs have changed and koodo no longer contributes to your tab More info here http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/the-tab-what-it-is-and-how-it-works