Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How much does it cost to call the usa from cananda ? Also, is texting to the usa an additional charge ?

LG Nexus, monthly plan

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Texting the U.S is free as long as your in canada making the texts. about calling, this is from Koodos website : U.S. Long Distance Calling – A charge of $0.50/min applies when making a call within Canada to the U.S. An extra $1.50/min U.S. roaming charge applies when you make or receive calls in the U.S.
Is there a monthly plan for calls to the usa and how do I get it today if koodo is closed now 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Diana Greene wrote:

Is there a monthly plan for calls to the usa and how do I get it today if koodo is closed now 

Self serve. Check out the add-ons and pick one that suits ur needs.
Diana Greene wrote:

Thank you very much!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Diana Greene wrote:

not a problem, if you have any more issues, just ask.
Userlevel 7
Diana Greene wrote:

There is an add on for ten dollars per month. It auto renews each month. You can add it on self serve.