Koodo Community

Community

How long does this system update run for? Got a new phone and cant get it registered because update started in the middle of sign up.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If it is downloading a new os it can take awhile. I have seen updatss take 20min and i have also seen them take up to 2 hours. Depends on the phone and the update.
This has been all night. 😢. Midnight all until present. The whole system is down.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lizzie Forgetmenot wrote:

This has been all night. 😢. Midnight all until present. The whole system is down.

What exactly is happening now? What do you see on the screen? Have you tried restarting the device and see what happens?

I'm sorry. It's all of koodo. They are updating it said a midnight. Now even customer service isn't open. I've never heard of this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Here are Koodo's call center hours: Hours of operation (local time): Monday − Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm Alternatively you can message them on facebook, https://m.me/Koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Lizzie - confused by what you mean when you say 'all of Koodo'. No system updates are happening at the moment. Is your phone stuck in the middle of a software update? If you can share some more details about what exactly is happening, what you selected, what you see on screen, etc. we should be able to help troubleshoot.