Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How long does the shipping process take

Waiting to have phone shipped unsure of the whole shipping process.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
All depends on inventory levels and time to process. Actual shipping is good.
Okay is there a way to tell the status of my order?
Userlevel 4
Hi John, I can see that you've emailed our webstore asking for a status as well - as they likely mentioned, it's been approved and is waiting to be shipped out in our warehouse. Really appreciate your patience! Once it leaves the warehouse you'll receive a shipping message. Should be in the next day or so. 
Okay thank you very much.
Now that i have received my new phone, it didn't come with much. I'm trying to figure out where about the new phone number is located?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Bushey wrote:

Now that i have received my new phone, it didn't come with much. I'm trying to figure out where a...

You should have received an email. Check your spam folder if you haven't received it. As well, a few customers have recieved their phone before the team that handles activations have done their stuff in which case you'll have to either wait or contact Koodo to get it sorted out.
John Bushey wrote:

Now that i have received my new phone, it didn't come with much. I'm trying to figure out where a...

Thank you so much Allan, you have been so helpful over the past few days kudos to you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Bushey wrote:

@John - I can't locate an account matching your email. If the suggestions above don't work, you can share your order no. and I can pass it along to the team to process, if it hasn't been activated yet.

@YDNKW - If you'd like to share your order no., I can look into yours as well..  ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄