Koodo Community

Community

Question

How does the referral work ?

Hello

I have just signed up for Koodo last evening and the customer service rep on kiosk asked me to follow Refer a Friend workaround once I get home.

My wife is Koodo Customer since last one year so I get her to refer me just after switching to koodo.

Now my question is , Do we both ( me and my wife ) will get $25 credit in our next billing cycle ?

Please advise.

Thanks.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes you both get the referral amount if the referral was done properly. I could be wrong but by the sound of it the referral wasn't done prior to you signing up but after, if that's the case you won't quality
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Yes you both get the referral amount if the referral was done properly. I could be wrong but by ...

yeah see the kiosk person was telling me to do this while I get home means after everything setup ! I think there is a miss on her part but now due to that I will not qualify for the referral credit which is kinda upsetting. How can I get Koodo to look into this ?
yeah see the kiosk person was telling me to do this while I get home means after everything setup ! I think there is a miss on her part but now due to that I will not qualify for the referral credit which is kinda upsetting. How can I get Koodo to look into this ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
iking wrote:

yeah see the kiosk person was telling me to do this while I get home means after everything setup...

Hi there - profiles for both the person referring and the person being referred need to be created before the new line is activated. Once active, the new customer goes back in to add details about the new account, then the referral is reviewed and processed if approved. In the case you outlined above, it looks like this was missed, however you can still create profiles so that you're both registered and able to refer friends/family in the future. Once the profile is created, you can make a referral at any time. 
iking wrote:

yeah see the kiosk person was telling me to do this while I get home means after everything setup...

Hi Ranjan.

Thank you for your information.

These exact set of instructions we were not provided when we signed up with Koodo at Koodo Store. I think the employee at the koodo store was just caring about signing up and never think about customer's benefits at all !!

I am really not happy at this point of time where we already have good standing as Customer but still not able to get benefits.

I am also having so many issues with my new line that got setup. I was with Customer service on the phone yesterday for 3 hours [Basically through out whole evening] and the response I got was not OK.

I can explain the whole issue again but I would require to some one to look into this.

If you have power to pull up the account you will see the amount of changes happen due to the issues. [ I can provide you my all the information ]

I would like to report this to higher level to see if I am getting any feedback.

Please provide me a contact.

Thanks.
iking.