Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How does the new tab work?

the new tab FAQ's are not working on the web site. Can anyone explain to me how the new tab works and effects me when I get a new phone. Currently I'm on small tab

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Works for me: http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/the-tab-what-it-is-and-how-it-works Watch the video.
Userlevel 7
P.S. It won't effect you whatsoever until you decide to upgrade.
Userlevel 3
Hello Dave,

If you still have a Tab and you would like to upgrade, you need to first payoff your existing Tab. Then you can choose a new plan that better suits your needs. (If you’re bringing your own phone, you’re done!) 

Next, you pick the phone you would like to have and decide how much you want to put on your Tab. You’ll pay off the new Tab in 24 equal monthly installments added to the new plan.

If you would like to upgrade after your current Tab is paid off and keep the same plan, just choose the amount that you want to pay on the tab. Once again, you’ll pay off the new Tab in 24 equal monthly installments added to the current plan. 

Once the new Tab reaches zero, you only pay for your basic monthly plan.

If you would like to change your plan, but you don't want to upgrade your Tab, you can still choose one of our old plans.

Hope this helped!