Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do you know what minutes are being used up, 100 canada-wide or free local evening and weekend calling?

I have the $30 plan with 100 canada wide minutes and evening and weekend local calling.
When I go onto koodo self serve I can't tell under airtime whether it is taking from my 100min or if it is coming from free evening and weekend.
I can't actually evening see my 100 canada wide minutes.
How can I tell what minutes are being used up?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Sarah,

You have unlimited evening and weekend? If yes, then you have

Unlimited local calling from 5pm to 8am, Monday through Thursday, and 5pm Friday to 8am Monday. 

Your only counter in self-serve would be the 100 canada wide minutes!
[quote=Robert]Hello Sarah,

Unlimited...

Okay, when I go to the "counter" saying airtime, on the outside it says 0/23minutes, why is that?
Could it be because I just joined and my payment period doesn't start until tomorrow?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unlimited...

If you just joined then you start off with a partial billing cycle where your usage is pro-rated. I guess if i'ts 23 minutes then youy started 3/4ths in. So you have that many minutes until it ends and then you have ytour regular monthly usage. Your payment is also pro-rated so you'll get one full month plus a quarter month for that 23 minutes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unlimited...

Yes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unlimited...

Sarah, the folks above are correct. Proration (why you only get partial amount of the minutes before your full cycle) should have been explained to you at the store. Was it not?