Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how do i unlock my Samsung galaxy ace for free?

how do i unlock my phone for free, my htc is not working. i found this phone about two years ago and no one call the phone or anything. i would like to use but i dont want to pay 40 dollars to get it unlocked and i dont have a way to pay online so how can i get an unlock code for free???????????????

6 replies

Userlevel 6
For free? 🙂 that could get tricky. If you are willing to pay about ten bucks try these guys cellunlocker.net. They worked great for me.
Chris Petersens wrote:

For free? 🙂 that could get tricky. If you are willing to pay about ten bucks try these guys cel...

were they good for you? did u get a unlocking code that worked?
Userlevel 6
Koodo can do it (if it's a Koodo phone) or you can ask a friend to use a website such as CellUnlocker.net for you though neither are free. You might be able to find a cheaper method on EBay for someone to use on your behalf, but it won't be free, sorry. You'll also likely need to know which carrier it's currently locked to.
John Burke wrote:

Koodo can do it (if it's a Koodo phone) or you can ask a friend to use a website such as CellUnlo...

i know the carrier.... but they said it cost 40 dollars to get someone else to unlock it but i know how i just need the code
Userlevel 6
John Burke wrote:

Koodo can do it (if it's a Koodo phone) or you can ask a friend to use a website such as CellUnlo...

The code is what they charge for. Each device has a specific unlock code based on its unique IMEI so it's not something you can do on your own, sorry. There's no way around it, you'll need to pay something to get it unlocked. I'd recommend CellUnlocker.net or try EBay.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
lkop wrote:

Hi free unlocking service is not available for your mobile phone. So better you can go for paid ...

Spam.