Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how do i turn on in app purchases on self serve

Trying to purchase a game on my xbox one through my phone bill to pay on my next bill and it says i meed to change my setting on self serve but i cant seem to find it ,,my friend has this option eqipped and buys games all the time with the same phone with koodoif you can help me out that'd be great thanks

12 replies

Userlevel 7
AFAIK, koodo doesn't support this feature is this a Windows phone?
Its a samsung galaxy s4 i already figured a way to do it with xbox you can purchase it online ,my friend has the same phone as me with koodo it just keeps telling me to ask about the selfserve and changing it but its not there
Userlevel 7
Jimmy Aspin wrote:

Its a samsung galaxy s4 i already figured a way to do it with xbox you can purchase it online ,my...

Koodo does not permit cellular billing for anything other than the services you use.
Userlevel 7
Jimmy Aspin wrote:

Its a samsung galaxy s4 i already figured a way to do it with xbox you can purchase it online ,my...

So you want to purchase a game from your phone and have it auto-install onto your console or are you looking to charge the game to your phone bill?
Jimmy Aspin wrote:

Im looking to charge the game to my phone bill because i cant get a credit card but i have the funds to pay it just not accesible from online
Userlevel 7
Jimmy Aspin wrote:

As I have said, and as Chad has said: Koodo does not allow that.
Jimmy Aspin wrote:

And as i have said i guess ill continue to watch my friend to it with koodo and with the same plan and phone as me but thanks for nothing
Userlevel 7
Jimmy Aspin wrote:

We're here anytime you need us. Whether you like the answer or not. Cheers
Userlevel 7
I hear ya bro. I have Rogers and pay for in app purchases on my phone that get posted to my bill next month all the time. Koodo hasn't done this yet. But I didn't know you could do that from Xbox too?? That's cool. Maybe Playstation Network allows that too. But I guess you just need to continue getting the Xbox store.gift cards and apply them to your account. Good luck.
Well i got it to work to clearly i was right and there wasnt anyreason to remove my comment because honestly it was true or i wouldnt have that game right now lol thanks anyways tho
Userlevel 4
Jimmy Aspin wrote:

Well i got it to work to clearly i was right and there wasnt anyreason to remove my comment becau...

what did you do to get it working?
Jimmy Aspin wrote:

Well i got it to work to clearly i was right and there wasnt anyreason to remove my comment becau...

Got my friend to set set me up and the purchase went through aslong as it was less then 50.00$