Koodo Community

how do I retrieve my information that I backed up

• 27 December 2016
  • 4 replies

(empty)

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Where abouts did you back up your information to exactly and what information exactly is it that you backed up, Also on what device? The more specific information you give the better we can assist you.
Where abouts did you back up your information to exactly and what information exactly is it that ...I was trying to update my phone but I didn't have enough memory
Where abouts did you back up your information to exactly and what information exactly is it that ...I'm looking for my pictures and contact list
Userlevel 7
Your pictures are located inside of either the gallery app included with your phone (could be called something else but most of them are just gallery) or Google Photos. Your contact list can vary. You can save contacts either on your phone's storage, your SIM card, or your Gmail account (recommended). Did you already back these up somewhere? Did you do a factory reset on your phone to make space? Also what model phone you have? Please be specific, as there are many Android phones from many manufacturers.