Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how do i reset my service ,having trouble with lte service on phone and did troubleshooting with samsung and they said to reset service

how do i reset my service ,having trouble with lte service on phone and did troubleshooting with samsung canada and they said to reset service "samsung note5"

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Turn your device off and turn it on again. Or cycle airplane mode. Or turn it off and remove the sim then replace the sim and turn it back on.
still not connecting to lte
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try going to settings, backup and reset, reset network settings. Make sure LTE is enabled as an option to connect to first actually by going into mobile networks, network mode and make sure the option selected includes LTE.
just 3g no lte
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Garth wrote:

just 3g no lte

Which options exactly do you see? Did you try the reset?
Garth wrote:

just 3g no lte

wcdma/gsm thats it ,when i did the 6.0.1 marshmellow update LTE stopped working ,ive done factory resets cache resets , contacted samsung and they said to have network provider reset service
Garth wrote:

just 3g no lte

sorry i did try the network settings reset
Garth wrote:

just 3g no lte

no luck
can not send text messages
Badge +4
Try dialing *#2263# from the phones' dialpad. Select [1] Band Selection. You're looking for the combination of LTE/WCDMA GSM Auto. If you see this combination, tap to select it and then tap again to confirm the selection. To exit, tap MORE > END. Do not reboot your phone.
rikkster wrote:

Try dialing *#2263# from the phones' dialpad. Select [1] Band Selection. You're looking for the c...

tried that still stays on 3g
Badge +4
rikkster wrote:

Try dialing *#2263# from the phones' dialpad. Select [1] Band Selection. You're looking for the c...

Can you show me a screenshot of the ServiceMode/Band Selection page (*#2263#), please? I'd like to see the list of network types available on your Note 5. Thanks.