Koodo Community
Solved

How do I make sure my 600 minutes talk booster is active?

• 13 September 2019
  • 4 replies

I just bought 600 talk booster minutes 3 days ago and i got a text that i only have less than 10 mins left when i haven't even been on the phone to use my minutes
icon

Best answer by Lou 13 September 2019, 06:41

Double check that you actually bought the talk minutes. Your $30 may still be sitting there.

It can be a little confusing as you select your booster, then you usually are told to add funds. So you go through the process of adding funds and at this point you may think the purchase is complete - but you actually have to go back and finish buying the booster.
View original

4 replies

I am a pre-paid customer
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you Log into self serve and check usage history?
Is there any numbers showing there to make/receive calls?
Userlevel 6
Double check that you actually bought the talk minutes. Your $30 may still be sitting there.

It can be a little confusing as you select your booster, then you usually are told to add funds. So you go through the process of adding funds and at this point you may think the purchase is complete - but you actually have to go back and finish buying the booster.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
In self-serve, ignore the stats on the welcome page. Go to the Phone Services tab to see what customer service reps see in your account. Then check Billing => Transaction History to verify if the transaction has been processed.

Unless you manually add the money (if necessary) first to bring up your balance above the threshhold you need, then purchase the booster afterwards, you get onto the confusathon that Lou mentions above.