Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do i get Nexus 5 to Koodo?

Hi i'm pre-ordering the Nexus 5. But the Nexus uses micro SIM card but i have an iPhone 5 and that uses nano SIM card. So do i just pay of my tab or can i do something els?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Darko, all you need to do is purchase the Koodo microSIM card, and then activate that in your self service account. You can even switch back and forth from your iPhone nano SIM to your Nexus 5, if you wish to alternate (within 90 days) 🙂 It's that simple 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
All you need to do is pay $10 for a micro sim card and swap it on self serve
Sophia wrote:

Hi Darko, all you need to do is purchase the Koodo microSIM card, and then activate that in your ...

And do i keep my current plan?
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

Hi Darko, all you need to do is purchase the Koodo microSIM card, and then activate that in your ...

yep you keep your plan 😃
Sophia wrote:

Sweet also do i get 10% off because i brought a device
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Once your iPhone (current Tab) is paid off, yes then you can call Koodo and request the 10% discount 🙂
Userlevel 2
Sophia wrote:

The 10% Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) discount is only available if you have a zero or positive Tab balance.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

^ swhatisaid 😃
When is nexus 5 available for Koodo and how much will it be with a small tab?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shawn Ahmed wrote:

When is nexus 5 available for Koodo and how much will it be with a small tab?

It will be available the day Koodo starts selling it. On a small tab it will cost $150 less than it would with no tab at all.