Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do i get my PUK code

PUK

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Call customer service
How? That's no option. Keeps bringing me to Facebook or community. Nowhere showing a phone number
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cheri Belsito wrote:

How? That's no option. Keeps bringing me to Facebook or community. Nowhere showing a phone number

A private message on Facebook will work just fine as well.
Cheri Belsito wrote:

That was the first thing I did. Still waiting for a reply
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cheri Belsito wrote:

Just to link your other thread: https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/customer-service-contact-information
Cheri Belsito wrote:

What are the hours of operation
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cheri Belsito wrote:

Monday − Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Cheri Belsito wrote:

Ive been trying on fb they cant get it either..I cant call cause my phone is stuck on Enter PUK..and my house phone is not working..i went on self serve and changed my password and they said to call them but i cant call them without a phone lol 
Userlevel 7
Cheri Belsito wrote:

Use Skype or Google home / Hangouts to call
Cheri Belsito wrote:

when I changed to Koodo in June 2018, I went to the Bank and arranged to have monthly payments through my Bank account. The money has not been taken out. How can this be corrected? ASR

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cheri Belsito wrote:

If you arranged this with the bank then there is likely an issue from there end. I would double check with them that it is set up properly. In the meantime here are all the ways you can pay your bill: https://www.koodomobile.com/help/how-...
Userlevel 7
Cheri Belsito wrote:

Did you get an August bill yet? It usually takes a full billing cycle to kick in. You have to pay the first bill manually enter