Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how do i check my canadian phones messages from thialand

Checking voice mail over seas

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Joe,

You can call your Koodo phone number, and once it hits the voicemail you either hit # or * and it will prompt you for your password and it will let you get your voicemail messages.
Userlevel 4
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Joe,

You can call your Koodo phone number, and once it hits the voicemail you either hit # or...

It may be expensive!
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Joe,

You can call your Koodo phone number, and once it hits the voicemail you either hit # or...

Not on your Koodo account it isn't. Might be a few dollars to call internationally from where you are, but won't cost a thing on your Koodo account. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Joe,

Sorry Mathieu, I'm slightly confused, do you mean that you can call VM from your Koodo line internationally without additional cost?
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Joe,

If you are calling from a phone from a hotel or wherever you are staying, the only cost is the international long distance rate. If you use your Koodo phone while away to call your voicemail, then you will have to pay the Koodo roaming rate
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Joe,

Calling my voicemail from my koodo phone while entering the Canadian country code 001 first worked. Thaks for the help