Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I cancel my tab?

I am looking to cancel my plan .. how does it work ? Do I only have to pay for the month that i am on , and the rest of my tab? or is there a cancellation fee also ?
icon

Best answer by Chad Burr 1 July 2014, 12:49

The last time you paid your bill you paid for the next month's service. So when you cancel, all you pay is the tab and any use above and beyond your plans allotment. To cancel, you'll need to call in to customer service. If you're keeping your number, don't cancel Koodo! Go to your new carrier and tell them you want to port out. Porting out cancels your account. You'll get a bill from Koodo shortly after. Why are you canceling?

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
The last time you paid your bill you paid for the next month's service. So when you cancel, all you pay is the tab and any use above and beyond your plans allotment. To cancel, you'll need to call in to customer service. If you're keeping your number, don't cancel Koodo! Go to your new carrier and tell them you want to port out. Porting out cancels your account. You'll get a bill from Koodo shortly after. Why are you canceling?