Koodo Community

Community

Question

how do i call koodo from my cell phone?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dial *611.

But you can ask your question here. It might be quicker to get some helps.
Userlevel 1
Dial 611
Thank you.  It seems to be really tough to get a real person to talk to.  What I want to know is this...I see that I have gone over my minutes this month and I wanted to see if I could retroactively upgrade my plan and if so, how do i do it?  Do they really charge $10 to have a rep change your plan?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kim Howson wrote:

Thank you.  It seems to be really tough to get a real person to talk to.  What I want t...

They don't usually retroactive your plan...

What plan do you have and how many minutes in your plan?
When is your bill date?
Do you think your usage will be increase after next month or after upgrade your plan?
If it was just this month, then it might be better you just add "unlimited minutes minutes" Add-on for this month. I just want make sure what is the best option for you since they changed their Plan price.

You can change your plan through self serve, so IF you ask them to do it for you, then there will be a charge for that.

Add : You could negotiate with them that you will upgrade to a more expensive plan and ask to waive the minutes overage for this month as trade off. There is no guaranty if they agree to do it, but asking is free ;)   This will work if you are ok with the new plan price and your need/wants matches.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kim Howson wrote:

Thank you.  It seems to be really tough to get a real person to talk to.  What I want t...

Note that if you change plans mid month your former and new plan will be pro-rated.
Ex. if youe former plan was 100mins and you switched half way, then you get only 50 minutes, which may increase your overage
holy could they take any longer to f'ng answer? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Andre Racicot wrote:

What is your call in regard to?

Maybe we can help here?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Andre Racicot wrote:

I see your post here
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/whats-wrong-with-your-contact-center?topic-reply-list...