Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I access Google Now on my Samsung Moto G?

I have no access to Google Now on my Samsung MotoG Android

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try long pressing the home button... Does that bring it up?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You need to have this app installed on your phone:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox&hl=en

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also Samsung doesn't make the Moto G, Motorola does and it runs Android software. Just so you know for future assistance when ppl ask what phone you have.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Also Samsung doesn't make the Moto G, Motorola does and it runs Android software. Just so you kn...

Thanks for explaining that. Would you know how to fix my Google Now?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Also Samsung doesn't make the Moto G, Motorola does and it runs Android software. Just so you kn...

Not sure if you missed or forgot to answer, but you didn't respond whether or not any of the suggestions given by three people before asking if Paul knows. Did you try what Sophia, Ivan, and Dennis suggested? Did anything work? Can you tell us what happened when you tried?

Hi. Thanks for caring and responding. Yes, I tried what Dennis told me but sadly with no success. The steps were hard to follow on my phone. I did get it solved though, through Google search on my laptop. Have a pleasant evening Goran!
Userlevel 6

What version of the Moto G do you have?

Hi. Thank you for you reply, but I have solved my problem. Have a great day!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Louii, if you have a chance do you mind sharing here what fixed your issue so we can pass along the info? Thanks.

Hi. I turned on Cellular Data and turned off set cellular data limit.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Settings>Google>Search>Voice