Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How come I can no longer change my phone and Sim in self serve

Userlevel 1
How come I can no longer change my phone and Sim in self serve

5 replies

Userlevel 7
There was a bit of a problem with it so koodo shut it down. You can still do it if you call in. They won't charge you since you can't do it yourself for now. No eta on when it'll be back
Userlevel 1
Chad Burr wrote:

There was a bit of a problem with it so koodo shut it down. You can still do it if you call in. T...

What kind of problem may I ask
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

There was a bit of a problem with it so koodo shut it down. You can still do it if you call in. T...

Not sure, that's the word we were given. But they do plan to bring it back.
Userlevel 6
Chad Burr wrote:

We had a technical issue with it J.Z, but it will be fixed & available in the near future.  As Chad mentioned, you can give us a call and no charges will apply since we're aware about the issue.  Have a great day!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

My friend was wondering the same thing as she has done it before through self serve. She called up customer care and was not charged anything for doing so as they said its an issue with the system. Give them a call im sure they will be more than happy to help you through it. * not trying to be a parrot, just give my exp.